This item is only available for pick up at the Market Street Shop or delivery in San Francisco (fees may apply).
Please contact us with any questions.
For the astute coffee drinker, nothing is more important than flavor. The classic, Italian cooktop espresso maker, also known as a “Moka Pot”, is the utmost tool for creating a professional, full-bodied brew at home.
Dimension: 4" x 7"H
Volume: 9 oz
How to make an espresso
- Fill the base with water to just below the safety valve
- Insert the funnel filter
- Loosely fill the funnel filter with finely ground espresso coffee, without overfilling
- Screw the top section firmly onto the base
- Place the espresso maker on low to medium heat
- The coffee will then rise into the top section.
- When the espresso maker starts a gurgling sound, take it off the heat and wait for the noise to stop.
- Carefully open the lid, stir the espresso
- The brewing takes 4–6 minutes, depending on the intensity of heat