DANISH ESPRESSO BREWER
For the astute coffee drinker, nothing is more important than flavor. The classic, Italian cooktop espresso maker, also known as a ‘œMoka Pot‘, is the utmost tool for creating a professional, full-bodied brew at home.
Dimension: 4" x 7"H
Volume: 9 oz
How to make an espresso
- Fill the base with water to just below the safety valve
- Insert the funnel filter
- Loosely fill the funnel filter with finely ground espresso coffee, without overfilling
- Screw the top section firmly onto the base
- Place the espresso maker on low to medium heat
- The coffee will then rise into the top section.
- When the espresso maker starts a gurgling sound, take it off the heat and wait for the noise to stop.
- Carefully open the lid, stir the espresso
- The brewing takes 4‘“6 minutes, depending on the intensity of heat