Anchal's Naturally Dyed Face Masks are sustainably made with cotton muslin dyed with natural plant dyes using a Shibori dyeing technique. Each mask features a one-of-a-kind dye pattern and is then cut and sewn into masks by our team in Louisville, KY. All masks are reusable, adjustable and reversible. These masks are pre-washed, sanitized using an industrial steam iron and then placed into sealed bags by a gloved and masked employee. Please note that all masks are final sale due to hygienic reasons, and no returns or exchanges will be granted.
- Quantity: One mask
- One Size Fits Most
- Face Covering Dimensions: 7"W x 5.5"H
- Now Adjustable: tie to the desired length and trim excess
- Color: Blue and White
- Patterns and shades of blue will vary
- Materials: 2 Layers of Cotton Muslin, Stretchy Lycra Ear Loops
- Care: Machine Wash Warm, Tumble Dry Low
These are not medical grade masks or N95s but they do follow the CDC's recommendations for cloth face coverings.
MASK WEARING TIPS:
- Wash hands before putting on mask
- Wash mask after each use in public
- Remove only using the elastic loops, do not touch any surface of the mask
- After removing, wash hands
Every purchase of an Anchal product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job, health care benefits, design training, and educational workshops.