Create a serene and soothing resting place with these sleep essentials. This curated collection of garden-inspired aromatherapy tools, paired with a soft sleep mask, will have you catching zzz’s in no time.
Lavender Bamboo Grow Kit: comes equipped with a complete passive hydroponic system, plus non-GMO lavender seeds.
Sleep Mask: this super soft, 100% cotton eye mask provides full coverage with a snug, no-slip fit.
Pillow Spray: mist your linens and freshen your room with the calming aroma of essential oils derived from lavender, citrus, cedarwood and a touch of ylang ylang.
Soy-Blend Candle: infused with a dreamy combination of orange blossoms, lavender and cedar wood, this candle sets the tone for relaxing before slumber.
- Lavender Bamboo Grow Kit: mint colored bamboo pot, non-GMO lavender seeds, coconut pith and perlite growing medium, plastic tray, wick, activated carbon, plant food, instruction manual.
- 100% cotton sleep mask, machine-washable
- 2 fl oz Pillow Spray: distilled water, perfumers alcohol, essential oil blend, polysorbate 20 (emulsifier). Biodegradable, vegan and cruelty free. Made in USA
- 6.8 oz Soy-Blend Candle: infused with orange blossom, lavender and cedarwood essential oils.
- Box Kit: 10.875"w x 10.32"h x 4.5"d
- Lavender Bamboo Grow Kit: 3 7/8" x 4 3/4"
- Pillow Spray: 2oz bottle
- Sleep Mask: 7" x 3 1/2"
- Candle: 4" x 3"
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported components.
Lavender seeds take 12-21 days to sprout, and will be ready to start harvesting in 2+ months. Continuous harvesting will encourage a bushy plant and greater yield.
A lavender plant will continue to grow for many months with sufficient nutrients and light.
Flowers require at least 6 hours of direct light daily, and should be put in an unobstructed window that faces south, west or east (southwest is the best option). During winter months—or if you don’t have an unobstructed window—you can supplement with a grow light.
Grow Kits are designed for indoor use, but can be put outside. Be mindful that the planter does not have a drain hole, and if the reservoir floods it may drown the roots. Bring your Grow Kit inside if temps dip below 55⁰ or above 80⁰.
The plastic pot and recycled glass grow medium can both be reused—simply rinse with hot water. Add new seeds and use soil or coco pith to help seeds germinate. Use a water soluble fertilizer and follow its instructions.
Ships from Central US.
Typically ships within 4 business days.