Grow good times. These botanical bar essentials + cocktail recipe will keep you toasting to the little and big moments in life.
Mint Bamboo Grow Kit: comes equipped with a complete passive hydroponic system, plus organic mint seeds.
Herb Pull & Pinch Dish: an ergonomic bamboo kitchen tool featuring four sharp beveled holes that quickly strip herbs and leafy greens from their stems into the integrated dish. Top rack dishwasher safe.
Stainless Steel Jigger: Food-grade stainless steel double-sided measuring device used for liquor and other liquids. Dishwasher safe.
Wood Muddler: Hardwood muddler for breaking down herbs, fruit and spices to release their flavors. Hand wash only.
- Mint Bamboo Grow Kit: green colored bamboo pot, organic mint seeds, coconut pith and perlite growing medium, plastic tray, wick, activated carbon, plant food, instruction manual
- Wooden Muddler
- Food-grade stainless steel double-sided measuring jigger
- Herb Pull & Pinch Dish: Bamboo & Food Grade Polypropylene
- Box Kit: 10.875"w x 10.32"h x 4.5"d
- Mint Grow Kit: 3 7/8" x 4 3/4"
- Jigger: 1.35oz
- Herb Pull & Pinch Dish: 3" x 1 1/2"
- Wooden Muddler: 7" x 1"
- Assembled in the USA of domestic and imported components
Mint seeds take 7-14 days to sprout, and will be ready to start harvesting in 3+ months. Continuous harvesting will encourage a bushy plant and greater yield.
A mint plant will continue to grow with sufficient nutrients and light. Plants can be continuously harvested for 6+ months. If flowers appear pick them to prevent the plant from going to seed.
Herbs require at least 6 hours of direct light daily, and should be put in an unobstructed window that faces south, west or east (southwest is the best option). During winter months or if you don't have an unobstructed window, you can supplement with a grow light.
Grow Kits are designed for indoor use, but can be put outside. Be mindful that the planter does not have a drain hole, and if the reservoir floods it may drown the roots.
The plastic pot and recycled glass grow medium can both be reusedâ€”simply rinse with hot water. Add new seeds and use soil or coco pith to help seeds germinate. Use a water soluble fertilizer and follow its instructions.