Retro Daisy XIX Yoga Mat
by Colour Poems
Strike your sun salutation in style. This made to order yoga mat makes an eye-catching addition to your yoga studio or kit. They feature designs from our curated selection on the front with a fresh white on the back. And the best part? Every purchase pays the artist who designed it—supporting creativity worldwide.
- 24" wide x 70" long x 1/4" thick
- Includes 1.5" woven polyester carrying strap
- Design on the front with white on the back
- Heavy duty, but lightweight at 3.6lbs
- Latex-free and free of heavy metals
- Air Dry: New mat smell? Try hanging your mat outside for a day or two.
- Hand Wash with Soap and Water: Use a wet washcloth with soapy water (non-oil-based soap is best) and wipe down the yoga mat before using it for the first time, as well as once a week throughout its life.
- Vinegar and Water: For a quick clean, create a 50/50 mixture of water and apple cider vinegar to wipe down your yoga mat. Let it hang dry in a well-ventilated room or outside in the fresh air.
- Every order is custom made just for you
Soak it all in. The made to order super absorbent yoga towel makes a crucial addition to any yoga and wellness setup. Pairs well with our Deny Designs yoga mat. The sweat and sand wicking, quick drying fabric is extra thin, easy to roll up, and stash in a yoga bag. Making it perfect for hot yoga sessions or a day at the beach. And the best part? Every purchase pays the artist who designed it-supporting creativity worldwide.
- 100% Lightweight blended polyester Wrinkle resistant
- Rolls up for easy travel
- Super absorbent
- Quick drying
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.