It's the perfect solution for your entryway. One last look at your lovely self in the Mirror, Mirror as you grab your keys, mask and sunglasses on your way out. The frame is carefully charred wood to create texture or it comes in natural wood.
- Size: 13"W x 37"H x 6"D
- Material: Wood, mirror and brass.
- Finish options:
- Torched black = torched with black alligator texture
- Natural = natural wood with tung oil
A little about our elaborate fabrication process:
- 1. Connect with a job site that has debris.
- 2. Go to the site and select the right material.
- 3. Remove the nails and clean it up.
- 4. And then the fabrication begins.
- Designed and made by hand with TLC in San Francisco.
- Time to ship: about one week.
We believe that a brand is stronger and all around better when it stands behind a cause (or two). That’s why we focus on two very important causes that are in dire need of support: recidivism and construction waste.
We know that people released from incarceration need opportunities. Many companies choose not to hire formerly incarcerated individuals, but we believe in giving people hope for a successful fresh start and a second chance.
"The good" doesn't stop there. Over 500 million tons of construction debris is generated in the US annually. If we can divert even a small percentage of waste from going into overflowing landfills, and use it to make "cool stuff", why not? We create relationships with contractors to get access to job sites. Then we sort through the debris and bring back the best materials to our shop. After removing nails and other hardware, we clean the material and begin fabrication. It's quite a process.