Keep the mess off your kitchen counter with the Re-entry. Whatever you need to keep handy for your next adventure out of the house, it’ll keep it ready for you. Clutter free and worry free, nice isn’t it?
- Store your: keys, mail, phone, mask, wallet, banana, coins, pen, glasses, dog leash, vaporizer, lip gloss, umbrella, handkerchief, hat, jump rope, etc.
- Wall mounted
- Small: 16"L x 3"H x 1.5"W
- Large: 20"L x 3"H x 1.5"W
- Materials: Wood and brass.
- Finish options:
- Torched black & natural = torched with black alligator texture & natural wood with tung oil
- Brushed brown & natural = torched with brown raised wood grain texture & natural wood with tung oil
- Natural & lime = natural wood with tung oil & stained lime color
- Torched black & white = torched with black alligator texture & stained white color
- Maximum weight limit: 3 lbs.
- A little about how the fabrication process begins:
- Designed and handmade with TLC in San Francisco.
- Time to ship: about one week.
We believe that a brand is stronger and all around better when it stands behind a cause (or two). That’s why we focus on two very important causes that are in dire need of support: recidivism and construction waste.
We know that people released from incarceration need opportunities. Many companies choose not to hire formerly incarcerated individuals, but we believe in giving people hope for a successful fresh start and a second chance.
"The good" doesn't stop there. Over 500 million tons of construction debris is generated in the US annually. If we can divert even a small percentage of waste from going into overflowing landfills, and use it to make "cool stuff", why not? We create relationships with contractors to get access to job sites. Then we sort through the debris and bring back the best materials to our shop. After removing nails and other hardware, we clean the material and begin fabrication. It's quite a process.