This unique shaped triangular planter gives your plant the focus it deserves. Its self-watering feature gives you more time to admire it while maintaining it less. It can be wall mounted or it can be placed on a surface. It makes a splash when you mount a few of them on the wall.
Size (4" pot): 9"W x 7.5"D x 5"H
Self-watering is accomplished by inserting a piece of yarn (included) through the holes at the bottom of the plastic plant pot. The yarn gradually sucks up the water from the bottom of the planter over time.
- Brushed brown & natural = torched with brown raised wood grain texture on the exterior and a natural finish on top lip and inside
- Natural = tung oil natural finish
- Wall mounted brackets included (if wall mounting is desired)
A little about our elaborate fabrication process:
- 1. Connect with a job site that has debris.
- 2. Go to the site and select the right material.
- 3. Remove the nails and clean it up.
- 4. And then the fabrication begins.
- Designed and handmade with TLC in San Francisco.
- Time to ship: about one week.
We believe that a brand is stronger and all around better when it stands behind a cause (or two). That’s why we focus on two very important causes that are in dire need of support: recidivism and construction waste.
We know that people released from incarceration need opportunities. Many companies choose not to hire formerly incarcerated individuals, but we believe in giving people hope for a successful fresh start and a second chance.
"The good" doesn't stop there. Over 500 million tons of construction debris is generated in the US annually. If we can divert even a small percentage of waste from going into overflowing landfills, and use it to make "cool stuff", why not? We create relationships with contractors to get access to job sites. Then we sort through the debris and bring back the best materials to our shop. After removing nails and other hardware, we clean the material and begin fabrication. It's quite a process.